BEYOND EXPERIENCE is a program that demands a specific set of skills and capacities for its application.
The prerequisites for participation in the Facilitator Training are as follows:
- Participation in a BE workshop
- Completed professional training in one of the following fields:
- Psychotherapist / Clinical psychologist
- Medical doctor
- Psychological counsellor / coach with academic training (minimum: BA / BSc) in a relevant field
- Or advanced training status in the fields above, maximum 1.5 years from graduation
- Experience in facilitating groups
- Extended Self-experience in altered states of consciousness
- Completed module I and II of the Drug Science Program. It’s not mandatory for starting the training, but completion is required when you want to teach BEYOND EXPERIENCE.
- Interview with one of the BE core team in order to clarify motives and motivation
- Will to adhere to the MIND Code of conduct in the context of BE training and facilitation
If you don’t meet the criteria, but feel that you should be training as a BEYOND EXPERIENCE facilitator anyway or have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team under [email protected]
Costs of BEYOND EXPERIENCE facilitator training
The training costs 2500€. This price includes:
- Exclusive 4-day facilitator training in a small group of maximum 12 people (accommodation not included)
- Supervised co-facilitation / apprenticeship in a BEYOND EXPERIENCE workshop
- Mentorship (20 hours of individual supervision, maximum duration 12 months after facilitator training) by one of the BE core team members
- BEYOND EXPERIENCE facilitator workbook
- Certification as a BE facilitator (at appraisal by the BE Core team, extra training or co-facilitation might be advised)
Program Quality, Adherence and Ethical Standards
The right to independent facilitation of BE is not automatically acquired through participation in the BE facilitator training but must be explicitly granted by the MIND Foundation through a BEYOND EXPERIENCE facilitator certificate.
Certification requires the personal and professional maturity of the applicant, as well as sufficient skill and understanding in handling integrative processes and the psychedelic experience.
All copyrights for BEYOND EXPERIENCE stay with the MIND Foundation and all BE courses held externally have to be registered on the MIND website. Changes in pricing and relevant changes in the workshop implementation need to be agreed upon with the BE team.
In cases of serious infringements of the MIND Code of Conduct or relevant actions against the spirit of BEYOND EXPERIENCE, the right to facilitate BEYOND EXPERIENCE can be withdrawn by the MIND Foundation. Read all F.A.Q.