- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Coaching & Psychedelics (Drop-in Sessions)
juli 21, 2021 @ 7:00 e m - 8:00 e m CEST
Ett evenemang maj 19, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang juni 16, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang juli 21, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang augusti 18, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang september 15, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang oktober 20, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang november 17, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang december 15, 2021 kl 7:00 pm
Ett evenemang januari 19, 2022 kl 7:00 pm
The Coaching & Psychedelics Section offers monthly drop-in sessions for new members with the aim to share thoughts, ideas, questions, concerns, feelings, and resources. We’re exploring what a methodology in this area may look like and what coaches need to consider in order to work ethically, legally, and professionally with clients who may contact them to seek support around their psychedelic experiences.
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Ideally you’ll be a qualified and practicing coach, but therapists, other healthcare professionals or anybody with an interest in coaching & psychedelics is welcome to join.
WHAT WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT IN THESE MEETINGS
The overarching question we have is: What is the potential for psychedelics and coaching to work together as to benefit coaches, clients and the wider society. In order to explore this question we’ll have conversations about the topics and questions listed below, we’ll share experiences from coaching practice, challenge and question each other, debate, support and, together, advance the knowledge in our field, industry or individual practice. If you’re joining for the first time we’ll ask you to introduce yourself and your interest in the field and to contribute to this conversation any way you can.
TOPICS AND QUESTIONS WE’D LIKE TO DISCUSS
- Can and should psychedelics and coaching work together?
- Critically discussing and/or contributing to the research evidence that could support the argument for coaching.
- What may coaching add to the psychedelic experience (before, during or after)?
- How could this be done safely and ethically?
- How may coaches respond to clients who disclose a desire to have or report having had a psychedelic experience?
- Legal and ethical issues
- What might a methodology look like to help clients prepare for or integrate a psychedelic experience?
- Which substances may aid the coaching process and vice versa and what kind of coaching may aid the integration of the psychedelic experience?
- Questions around set, setting, dosages and other topics that may be of value to a client who wishes to prepare for a psychedelic experience (always within a legal framework)
- How may coaching & psychotherapy work together (integrated or in parallel) in the framework of psychedelic-assisted treatment/development?
- What are essential educational materials on psychedelics, training opportunities and communities to turn to for support