Below you will find instructions detailing what you need to know as an INSIGHT 2021 on-site, livestream, and/or workshop attendee. If you have any further questions not answered below, please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected].
Download the INSIGHT 2021 Program Booklet.
Registration, Tickets, and your Conference Bag
Congratulations, you’re going to INSIGHT on-site!
In order to register on-site, you don’t need to search for a ticket or print out the invoice/confirmation email. Instead, you can simply register at the reception desk on-site with your ID and name. You will then be handed your name tag, conference bag, and permission to enter an additional Charité area where Track 3 takes place.
In your conference bag, you will find the conference program booklet, all relevant information you need for the 4 conference days, and some gifts as well. This also entails a roadmap to the fourth lecture room for Track 3 (see Locations below).
If you have any questions, please talk to the INSIGHT volunteers (they’ll be wearing red and orange INSIGHT t-shirts) or to someone from the MIND staff (a great place to look for staff is the MIND exhibition booth on the ground floor).
Please take a look at our website’s home page to stay informed about the latest COVID-19 policy at the conference.
We are still working on a concept that aligns with the Berlin senate’s regulations and the house rules of the INSIGHT venue. We will share the detailed concept before the conference with all attendees. You can already make yourself familiar with some general guidelines.
- Please participate in this short two-minute survey to help us make INSIGHT run as safely and smoothly as possible. Participating in the survey will enter you into a lottery – 21 lucky winners will be given a BEYOND EXPERIENCE workshop ticket (worth 850€) or free access to a MIND event (valid for the next 2 years and worth 20€ each).
- Make sure you have your vaccination card, proof of past infection (antibody test - valid for up to 6 months post-infection with added booster shot if it’s been more than 6 months post-infection), or an up-to-date negative antigen rapid test (valid for 24 hours) with you when you check in at the conference venue. Unvaccinated attendees without proof of past infection must get tested daily via an external testing center: here is the overview of test centers. Be sure to calculate the extra time for testing.
- Please bring your (medical, FFP2, or KN95) mask with you.
- Keep distance whenever possible.
- Make sure to either have the Corona Warn App or Luca App installed to show your certificate or test confirmation.
- For your first check-in, please be there at least one hour before the start of the first talk that you want to see.
- If you feel sick, please do not come to the on-site conference but join us via livestream (see point 4).
The main conference venue is the Langenbeck-Virchow-Haus, which offers rooms for Track 1, 2, and 4, as well as most of the pre-conference workshops.
Luisenstr. 58/59, 10117 Berlin (Mitte)
The Langenbeck-Virchow-Haus does not offer parking spots themselves, but there are two parking spots close by.
Track 3 will take place within walking distance from the Langenbeck-Virchow-Haus. You will find all information in your conference bag.
Some of the pre-conference workshops offered by the Professional Sections of the MIND Members Association (workshops 9-14) will be accessible online. Be sure to check out the details on each event page to confirm its location and online accessibility.Back to INSIGHT 2021