MIND-Membership “Early Career Professionals”
If you are standing at the beginning of your career we offer you a discounted membership. To qualify for this, your graduation from a university or other institution of higher education dates back less than five years, and your field of action belong to one of the following occupational groups: medical doctors, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, prevention professionals with varying educational backgrounds and social workers, as well as legal professionals and judges.
With our MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals” you will benefit from the following advantages:
- discounts on selected events, conventions and conferences of the MIND Foundation
- access to an exclusive MIND members forum as a platform for exchange with other MIND members
- discounts on various publications (e.g. Nachtschatten Verlag)
- regular MIND Newsletter including exclusive news, MIND internal matters, psychedelic research and more
- upon agreement: Access to the MIND Foundation infrastructure (online-storage, Office 365 Suite and more) for your academic or non-university research projects
- discounts on MIND merchandize (e.g. t-shirts, stickers, buttons)
In addition, we are planning a platform for an internal job and qualification marketplace. Here Bachelor, Master, and doctoral dissertations, as well as internships and job opportunities will be tendered. Within the limits of the members forum this is possible already today.
Separate groups in the members’ forum make it possible for the therapeutic or legal professions to facilitate communication and exchange, and where you may set up your profile including your scope of professional activities.
This is the place where discussions forums on topics such as legal footing, training opportunities and more will be offered.
The framework conditions
You are currently in the first years of your careers with your last qualifying academic graduation does not date back more than five years. Initial training following studies, such as your first training as a psychotherapist count as a criterium for the MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals”.
Furthermore, you are active in a profession that synergizes with the goals and the vision of the MIND Foundation, such as medicine, psychiatry, psychotherapy, prevention and social work, or work within the legal field, then you may apply for this membership.
For verification we require the following documents within four weeks of application:
- short summary of your curriculum vitae / resumé
- copy of your qualification certificates
- brief description of your work field
- (optional) list of previous publications
- (optional) description of current projects or ideas for projects
You may either upload the documents directly to your personal login area or mail them to email@example.com.
The annual minimum contribution for the MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals” amounts to 36€. You are welcome to support us with a higher contribution by means of a Silver- or Gold-membership.