MIND-Membership “Early Career Professionals”
If you are standing at the beginning of your career we offer you a discounted membership. To qualify for this, your graduation from a university or other institution of higher education dates back less than five years, and your field of action belong to one of the following occupational groups: medical doctors, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, prevention professionals with varying educational backgrounds and social workers, as well as legal professionals and judges.
With our MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals” you will benefit from the following advantages:
- free entrance to our first MIND Members Convention 2020
- discounts on talks and lectures, experiential workshops, webinars, trainings, conventions and conferences of the MIND Foundation
- access to an exclusive MIND members forum as a platform for exchange and cooperation with other MIND members. Here you will also be able to apply for Bachelor, Master, and doctoral dissertations. Internships and job opportunities are also offered, or can be applied for
- discounts on various publications (e.g. Nachtschatten Verlag)
- regular MIND Newsletter including exclusive news, MIND internal matters, psychedelic research and more
- upon agreement: Access to the MIND Foundation infrastructure (online-storage, Office 365 Suite and more) for your academic or non-university research projects
- discounts on MIND merchandize (e.g. t-shirts, stickers, buttons)
The framework conditions
You are currently in the first years of your careers with your last qualifying academic graduation does not date back more than five years. Initial training following studies, such as your first training as a psychotherapist count as a criterium for the MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals”.
For verification we require the following documents within four weeks of application:
- short summary of your curriculum vitae / resumé
- copy of your qualification certificates
- brief description of your work field
- (optional) list of previous publications
- (optional) description of current projects or ideas for projects
You may either upload the documents directly to your personal login area or mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual minimum contribution for the MIND-membership “Early Career Professionals” amounts to 36€. You are welcome to support us with a higher contribution by means of a Gold-membership.