The MIND Foundation’s PAC is a representative board with special initiative and information rights that advises the MIND Foundation’s leadership team on matters related to organizational development, strategy, projects, and staff.
For this purpose, the PAC meets regularly (~once a month) to discuss issues that were brought up from within the MIND team or the member’s community. You can actively support this process by submitting your feedback via the form below.
After each meeting, the PAC informs the Board of the MIND Foundation about the outcomes of the discussion and raises awareness to address the discussed issues. If needed, the PAC also assists in implementing new processes, changing existing structures, or whatever else is necessary.
The PAC will consist of 2 representatives from each of our three membership groups: Students, Friends, and Professionals, and six elected representatives from the MIND Foundation staff. This amounts to a total of 12 representatives in the PAC that elect one chairperson.
Functions & Activities
There are several means by which the PAC can contribute to shaping the development of the MIND Foundation:
- regular (online) meetings
- development of a code of procedure
- elect Chairperson as main representative to participate in shareholder meetings
- add items to shareholder meetings agenda for discussion or to learn details
- advise MIND Foundation on personnel development
- represent particular concerns or interests among MIND staff & MMA
- collaborate in the creation of a MIND & MMA Memorandum
MMA PAC Representatives
MIND PAC Representatives
Second PAC Candidacy Round
The second call for applications to fill the four empty seats (two MIND Staff members, two Friends members from the MIND Members community) will start in January 2022. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed.