The MIND Foundation’s PAC is a representative board with special initiative and information rights that advises the MIND Foundation’s leadership team on matters related to organizational development, strategy, projects, and staff.
The PAC will consist of 2 representatives from each of our three membership groups: Students, Friends, and Professionals, and six elected representatives from the MIND Foundation staff. This amounts to a total of 12 representatives in the PAC that elect one chairperson.
At present, the PAC is comprised of only 9 individuals with the remaining three to be elected in June.
If you are a member of the category Professionals or Friends, please consider running as a candidate and represent your membership group in the PAC.
Functions & Activities
There are several means by which the PAC can contribute to shaping the development of the MIND Foundation:
- regular (online) meetings
- development of a code of procedure
- elect Chairperson as main representative to participate in shareholder meetings
- add items to shareholder meetings agenda for discussion or to learn details
- advise MIND Foundation on personnel development
- represent particular concerns or interests among MIND staff & MMA
- collaborate in the creation of a MIND & MMA Memorandum
MMA PAC Representatives
MIND PAC Representatives
Second PAC Candidacy Round
The second call for applications to fill the three empty seats (one Professional member, two Friends members) has started already.
Please fill out the form below If you want to run as a PAC candidate.