MIND-membership “Early Career Researcher”
If you are active in the scientific field and your university graduation does not date back more than five years; if your work is related to research in mind-altering substances, methods, or psychedelic experience, then we offer you this membership as a networking platform and an opportunity to advance your research career.
Our goal is to develop a mentoring program for scientific members to foster exchange and cooperation between established researchers and early careers.
With our MIND-membership “Early Career Researcher” you will benefit from the following advantages:
- free entrance to our first MIND Members Convention 2020
- discounts on selected events, conventions and conferences of the MIND Foundation
- access to an exclusive MIND members forum as a platform for exchange and cooperation with other MIND members. Here you will also be able to apply for Bachelor, Master, and doctoral dissertations. Internships and job opportunities are also offered, or can be applied for
- access to the MIND Foundation infrastructure (online-storage, Office 365 Suite and more) for your academic and non-university research projects
- discounts on various publications (e. g. Nachtschatten Verlag)
- regular MIND Newsletter including exclusive news, MIND internal matters, psychedelic research and more
- discounts on MIND merchandize (e. g. t-shirts, stickers, buttons)
- access to our newsletter and our social media channels for the acquisition of study participant
The framework conditions
To qualify for this membership you will ideally come with a Master degree, doctorate or professorship, or at least a higher educational graduation on Bachelor level that does not date back more than five years.
Furthermore, you have completed research or a paper on mind-altering substances, methods, or the psychedelic experience, or an elaborate (project-) idea for future qualifying research on mind-altering substances, methods, or the psychedelic experience.
For verification we require the following documents within four weeks of application:
- short summary of your curriculum vitae / resumé
- copy of your university level graduation certificate
- description of your work fields and research interests
- a list of previous publications
- (alternatively) elaborated description of current projects or ideas for projects
You may either upload the documents directly to your personal login area or mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual minimum contribution for the MIND-membership “Early Career Researcher” amounts to 36 €. You are welcome to support us with a higher contribution by means of a Gold-membership.