You already hold at least a Bachelor’s university degree?
In addition, you have
- Written a paper on the subject of consciousness altering substances, methods, or the psychedelic experience
- An elaborate (project-) idea for subsequent qualifications on substance altering substances, methods, or the psychedelic experience
If you fulfill these requirements we may offer you our Early Career membership as an opportunity to network and exchange for your future academic career.
You enjoy the following same benefits as a Standard Member:
- Discounts on events, conventions, and conferences by MIND
- Discounts on publications (currently at Nachtschatten Science with more publishing houses to come)
- MIND newsletter via e-mail with updates concerning psychedelic science
- Discounts on MIND merchandise such as t-shirts, stickers, and buttons
- More benefits are in the making
Additionally, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to the login area for Scientific Members with the following functions:
- a profile that is accessible to other Scientific Members, on which you may add your field of activity and a list of publications, as well as descriptions of your projects
- discussion forums concerning specific subjects pertaining to psychedelic science
- contact to other Scientific Members
- participation in the Early Career track on our conventions and conferences
It is our goal to develop a mentoring program for Scientific Members that promotes exchange and collaborative work among active researchers and Early Career members. Moreover, we plan for Early Career tracks on our conferences.
The annual minimum contribution amounts to 36€. Of course, increased contributions are welcome. (See German version)
For purposes of verification please send us a brief résumé including a copy of your academic degree, a description of your field of activity and research interest, as well as a list of your publications to date or project (ideas). You may either upload your documents with your application, or mail them later to firstname.lastname@example.org.