Name: Rebecca Rosenbæk Due
University: University of Southern Denmark, Esbjerg
Field of Study: Sociology and Culture Analysis
Academic title: Bachelor’s Degree
Internship period: September – December 2021
Main tasks during your internship:
* Newsletters – monthly, birthday, Extended INSIGHT, Footsteps, etc.
* BE Drip Campaign
* Social media – copywriting, graphic cards, research, stories, etc.
* Social media – answering messages and comments
* INSIGHT Replay – uploading to the MCP
* INSIGHT Replay – sneak peek suggestions
* Suggestions for BE Blog links
* To contribute to the field of psychedelics.
* To learn more about the field and the organizations within it.
* To connect with people within the field.
* To work in a nonprofit organization.
* To grow.
How did the internship benefit you? What insights did you gain?:
Interning at MIND has been a highly beneficial experience for me – it has challenged me on all fronts and thus helped me learn and grow, professionally and personally. I’ve gained new knowledge, skills, and a better understanding of the psychedelic field as a whole – which was my ultimate goal – as well as of myself. I’m very thankful for this opportunity which has only strengthened my conviction that psychedelic medicine is a step towards the “healthier, more connected world” that I hope to help shape and create in whichever way I can. Thank you.