The training program
The training program consists of a 4-day training course with focus on the training manual and the associated techniques, followed by a supervised co-facilitation in a Beyond Experience (BE) workshop alongside the core team members and a mentoring by one of the BE core team.
Our goal as Beyond Experience team is to build a network of facilitators that can make BE available around the globe. We believe in the necessity to implement Integration as a key concept for those who search for meaningful and wholesome psychedelic experiences.
Beyond Experience is a program that demands a relevant set of skills and capacities in its’ application. The prerequisites for participation in the Facilitator Training have been set accordingly:
- Participation in a BE workshop
- Completed professional training in one of the following fields:
- Psychotherapist / Clinical psychologist
- Medical doctor
- Psychological counselor / coach with academic training (minimum: BA / BSc) in a relevant field
Or advanced training status in the fields above, maximum 1.5 years from graduation
- Experience in facilitating groups
- Extended Self-experience in altered states of consciousness
- MIND Drug Science certificate A (2-day basic training course on psychoactive substances with a focus on harm reduction)
- Interview with one of the BE core team in order to clarify motives and motivation
- Will to adhere to the MIND Code of conduct in the context of BE training and facilitation
If you don’t meet the criteria, but feel that you should be training as a Beyond Experience facilitator anyway or have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team under Integration@mind-foundation.org