RECENT PRESS RELEASES
27. April, 2022. AGAPE Sensorality Finissage at MONOM Studios (German).
30.March, 2022 uniMIND Symposium “Synergies and Crossroads”: Exchange on psychedelic research projects
16 March, 2022. (German)
30 August 2021, INSIGHT Press Release
12 September 2021, INSIGHT 2021 Press Kit
GENERAL PRESS REQUESTS
Are you looking to interview a MIND Board or Staff member for an article, radio or TV show, podcast etc.? Fill out our press form and tell us about the topic you are doing research on. We will contact you with a proposal for someone to speak with.
We want to provide the best evidence-based knowledge about psychedelic research, therapy and harm reduction to journalists and the public – and we are looking forward to talking to you. Our team of researchers, medical doctors, public health experts and psychotherapists is open for high quality investigation and reporting on psychedelic research and therapy. In the last years Dr. Henrik Jungaberle, Dr.med. Andrea Jungaberle and others have been partners in national and international media coverage continuously (Die ZEIT, der SPIEGEL, tagesschau24, DeutscheWelle, taz etc.). We will connect you with the best person for your topic.
RESOURCES FOR JOURNALISTS
We have prepared resources lists with important scientific papers to know and lists of journalist articles – both in English and German. Please take a look.
ACCREDITATION POLICY FOR CONFERENCES AND ACADEMY EVENTS
If you want to receive a press ticket for participating and reporting about a public talk or workshop in our Academy, please register with our press form. Accreditation can be granted to individuals from all countries, who are able to prove their journalistic profession by one or more of the following criteria:
- A valid press card of a domestic or foreign journalists’ association.
- by presenting an imprint in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors. This imprint must not be older than three months at the time of the event,
- A web link to an online publication that is established in a MIND Foundation related area and has an appropriate outreach.
- by submitting articles with your name as an author
There is no right for accreditation. The organizer has the right to determine who shall be allowed or denied access.